Hey all! So with The Blood Mage due out this summer (official launch date and cover reveal happening here on Tuesday), I’m currently looking for book bloggers/reviewers to receive a digital ARC sometime in June. I don’t care about the size of your social following or how many blog readers you have. If you’re new and trying to build a following, great! Me too. Let’s work together!
Here’s the deal. To receive an ARC for The Blood Mage you must meet the following requirements:
- You’ve read The Wheel Mages. Haven’t read it yet? No problem, if you’re a book blogger and you’re interested, shoot me an email and I can hook you up with a digital copy of The Wheel Mages. You can then decide if you’re still interested in receiving The Blood Mage.
- You have to have a way to read the book digitally. I’m not doing hard copies of ARCs, this is digital only. I’m self-published and operating on a dwindling budget, so physical copies of ARCs were just not financially viable. That said, I’ll have the book available in epub, mobi, and PDF, so I can accommodate almost all ereaders.
- You’re willing (and able) to post a review of the book between July and August, 2017. I know this is a time crunch, but never fear! If you can’t meet the deadline, I’d still love for you to read it, just send me an email, and I’ll get you a final copy after it’s been published.
Haven’t read The Wheel Mages and trying to decide if it’s worth it for you to commit to reading two books in a short time frame? Let me give you some bullet points about the Changing Tides series!
- Young adult, high fantasy
- Self-published, professionally edited–developmental and copy/line editing
- Strong female protagonist (and strong female friendships!)
- Elemental magic
- Plot twists
- LGBTQ rep (lesbian, not MC)
- Mental illness rep (PTSD, MC, second book)
- Diverse cast
- Eastern European, late 1800s inspired
What are other book bloggers saying about The Wheel Mages?
“It was so refreshing to read such a mysterious and captivating book. I highly recommend this book and I can’t wait to read the next one.” – A Bibliophiles Book Blog
“The world building was exquisite, and the characters’ developments were written so well, that I just want to go back and read it all over again.” – Shihtzu Book Reviews
“This book is action-packed, bubbling with magic and such a page turner.” – Adoread
“Aimee’s writing style for this book was emphatic, eloquent, and crisp.” – Maxxesbooktopia
So, all that said, if you’re interested, please send an email to yours truly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog and your preference of digital file!